Interested to exchange on FSW?
Bâtiment ENS Rennes, Campus de Ker lann, Avenue Robert Schuman, 35170 Bruz,
Who is StirWeld ?
Around a skilled and fully involved team, StirWeld aspires to conquer a new market : FSW at low cost.
Since 1995, FSW remains a technology reserved for high added value applications involving expensive equipment.
Our expertise, which is the result of many years of experience, enables StirWeld team to develop a technology for FSW for all types of NC machine tools.
STIRWELD is ISO 9001 : 2015 certified.
- Laurent DUBOURG, PhD: FSW expert & CEO, 15-year experience on FSW in NRC Canada and Maupertuis Institute, France.
- Yann MACE, M.Sc: R&D Manager.
- Gilles SEVESTRE, M.Sc: Chief Technical Officer.
- Sébastien BARRAU, MBA: Chief Marketing Officer.
- Sylvie DAGNET, MBA: Senior Sales & E-business Manager.
Wanna come visit us?
StirWeld is assisted by all the key actors of French innovation: Le Pool, ENS Rennes, Institut Maupertuis, BPI France, SATT Ouest Valorisation, Rennes Initiative, Norbert Ségard Foundation, INSA Rennes, Banque Populaire Foundation