Around a skilled and fully involved team, StirWeld aspires to conquer a new market:
FSW at low cost.
Since 1995, FSW remains a technology reserved for high added value applications involving expensive equipment.
Our expertise, which is the result of many years of experience, enables StirWeld team to develop a technology for FSW on all types of NC machine tools.
Our team :
- Laurent DUBOURG, PhD: FSW expert, 13-year experience on FSW in NRC Canada and Institute Maupertuis, France.
- Yann MACE, M.Sc, : R&D manager.
- Gilles SEVESTRE, M.Sc: technical manager.
- Sébastien BARRAU, MBA: business developper.
- Laurent GONZALES, MBA: : ingénieur, senior sales.
StirWeld is assisted by all the key actors of French innovation: Rennes Atalante, ENS Rennes, Institut Maupertuis, BPI France, SATT Ouest Valorisation, Rennes Initiative, Norbert Ségard Foundation, INSA Rennes, Banque Populaire Foundation.